Is it weird to enjoy Leveson this much?

Over the endless weeks of breastfeeding and interminable nappy changes, one thing has surely brightened up my days. The Leveson inquiry. Oh what a strange, perverted joy it has been to behold Sky news. While the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor failed to entice me in any way, this massive public whinge about the tabloids has provided fabulous entertainment in itself. I do wonder though, is it just me who is transfixed, just journalists, or people in general? Do I simply not get out enough?
So, the papers were bad making entertainment out of people's lives. Am I bad to take great entertainment from people complaining that entertainment was made out of their lives? Get me to a media studies course and sign me up for a job in a call centre.

Comments

Popular Posts